The World Trade Center Denver offers a limited number of unpaid internships to students on a trimester (Spring, Summer, Fall) basis.Candidates must be a student in either undergraduate or graduate school. Recent graduates are also considered on a case-by-case basis. Candidates must possess a demonstrated interest in international business with written and verbal English proficiency. As projects vary by trimester, we are always in search of new and different skill sets. Interns must be able to commit 15-20 hours to the internship for the full term. Currently, we're interested in candidates with the following skills: research, social media, graphic design, sales, marketing, communications, event planning, HTML/CSS, Google Analytics and AdWords. We still encourage you to apply if you have other skill sets, as we're constantly looking for passionate and energetic people!
- WTC Denver Network: Strengthen your contacts through various World Trade Center Denver networking opportunities.
- Hand-on Experience: Enhance your resume and gain a competitive edge in the job market with hand-on experience through tangible projects.
- Educational Training: Learn from the best instructors in international trade by taking advantage of the World Trade Center Denver's invaluable training programs and seminars.
- International Business: Walk away with international business know-how and in-depth knowledge of key challenges facing Colorado companies in the global marketplace.
- Dynamic Work Environment: Work collaboratively with a diverse and unique staff of four.
Interns take part in projects based on level of experience, education and current needs of the World Trade Center Denver. Projects involve exposure to international business trends and a degree of interaction with Colorado's international business community. Some duties include event preparation, membership services (marketing and communication), office and staff support, social media and blogging, graphic design, educational services, market research, grant writing, and membership sales and development.
All internships are strategically placed around our annual programming calendar for interns to have as balanced an experience as possible. Interns must be able to commit 15-20 hours per week to the internship and must be able to stay the full term. Weekly hours are flexible and set by the intern and staff with all efforts made to accommodate student class schedules.
How to Apply
- Fall 2016 Session: The fall internship session begins the second week of September and ends the second week of January. If you are interested in applying for an internship in the Fall of 2016, please submit your application materials (resume and cover letter) by August 15, 2016. Indicate in your cover letter the session for which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an intern for the World Trade Center Denver. Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include World Trade Center Denver Internship and the term for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.