Join the World Trade Center Denver and the Colorado Department of Agriculture as we lead a delegation of Colorado businesses to the Republic of Cuba. This 4-night trade mission takes place November 12th-16th, 2017 centered in Havana, Cuba.
Our business delegation will be selected to represent our state’s technology, medical device, infrastructure and environmental sectors as new commercial ties emerge between our two nations. Agriculture Commissioner Don Brown will lead the agricultural delegation, showcasing one of Colorado’s key industries.
Included in the mission price:
- 4 nights at the historic Hotel Nacional in Havana, Cuba
- Meals provided (with the exception of one free night)
- Full-time, professional, bilingual guides
- Local ground transportation
- Pre-trip departure meeting and information
- Cuban business visa requirements
- Compliance with U.S. Treasury Department regulations
- Coordination of all itinerary events
- Admissions to all tour-guided museums and public buildings on itinerary
- Meetings with Cuban government officials listed on itinerary
- Individual meetings with sector-specific businesses (additional transportation and translator fees may apply)
Price per delegate is $3900 for single occupancy rooms & $3500 for double occupancy rooms. Price is exclusive of airfare, tips for guides and individual expenses.
A limited number of businesses and agricultural firms will be accepted. Please apply here online or contact 303-592-5757 for more information. To apply, download and fill out the application here, then return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.