31st Annual World Trade Day Annual Member Gathering - Program & Reception
The Board of Directors is cordially inviting all World Trade Center Denver Members, future members and guests to attend the annual member meeting and reception for the Colorado international business community.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
1) Trade policy is taking a turn for the worse and the business community needs to be heard! Senators Gardner and Bennet have been invited to a dialogue with the business community.
2) Network with leaders from the international business community, make new connections and share best practices with Denver's peer-to-peer network furthering Colorado's global footprint.
3) Learn about new global business solutions and member benefits presented by the World Trade Center team, helping companies save millions in supply chain costs and potential compliance fines, as well as boost revenues by expanding to new global markets.
4) Elect your 2018-19 representative for the World Trade Center Denver's Board of Directors.
5) Celebrate the Strategic Partners of the Year for boosting the World Trade Center Denver over the past year.
4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - Official Program (Ricketson Auditorium)
Honoring Victims of 9/11
Board Election & Short Business Meeting
Open Dialogue on Trade Policy & Next Steps
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Reception in the Schlessman Lobby Atrium