The World Trade Center Denver’s internship program offers two to four of the best and brightest students the opportunity to work in the nitty gritty alongside WTC Denver staff every Spring, Summer, and Fall. Interns are a vital part of our organization and extremely appreciated for their hard work. Although it is an unpaid internship, our interns are compensated through the following benefits.
- Build connections: Network within the global and local World Trade Center network. The next person you meet could be your next employer!
- Educational Training: Free access to the Certificate in International Trade, even after completing your internship. You are encouraged to attend as many trainings as possible during your internship term and to complete your Certificate in International Trade –resume bonus!
- Hands-on experience: This is an internship like none other. WTCD interns become part of the staff and have responsibilities that correspond to your focus. Enhance your resume through tangible projects that will give you an edge in the job market.
- Personalized projects: Each intern will have at least one main project, built by staff and interns together, that corresponds to your interests. We want to help you grow and develop your skills in an area that you choose.
- International business knowledge: Walk away with international business know-how and in-depth knowledge of key challenges facing Colorado companies in the global marketplace.
- Dynamic work environment: We don’t mean to boast, but we are a fun crew! Work collaboratively with a diverse and unique staff of five.
- Tangible projects: real-life international business experience
- Export documentation: learn to correctly fill and authorize trade documentation
- Event preparation: assist in coordinating over 100 events per year
- Membership services: help develop the membership mix and provide excellent communication and customer service to members
- Administrative activities as needed
- Ability to commit 15 – 20 hours per week to the internship
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org