The World Trade Center Denver’s internship program offers two to six of the best and brightest students the opportunity to work in the nitty gritty alongside WTC Denver staff every Spring, Summer, and Fall. Interns are a vital part of our organization and extremely appreciated for their hard work. Although it is an unpaid internship, our interns are compensated through the following benefits.
- Build connections: Network within the global and local World Trade Center network. The next person you meet could be your next employer!
- Flexibility: In person and remote, choose between 2-20 hours a week.
Global Trade Education: Free access to the Certificate in International Trade. You can choose 3 ($600 value) or 6 ($1,200 value) courses depending upon your internship.
- Hands-on experience: This is an internship like none other. WTCD interns become part of the staff and have responsibilities that correspond to your focus. Enhance your resume through tangible projects that will give you an edge in the job market.
- Personalized projects: Each intern will have at least one main project, built by staff and interns together, that corresponds to your interests. We want to help you grow and develop your skills.
- International business career advice: Attend an International Business Career Discover session at WTC Denver.
- Dynamic work environment: We don’t mean to boast, but we are a fun crew!
Membership: Enjoy a WTC Denver Student Membership for one year ($100 value) after you complete your internship.
- Global Trade Analyst: Issue and authenticate trade services documents (CFS, COO, Commercial Invoices), assist with market research and analysis of data, draft reports and presentations.
- Marketing Associate (OPEN- APPLY BELOW): Create social media images and captions, schedule posts on our social media calendar, create flyers and brochures for events, and support various marketing projects.
- Global Trade Education Associate: Global Trade Education Content Creation, digitizing training materials, help with process improvement, marketing and training and event coordination.
- Business Development Associate: Help WTC Denver to grow the network.
- Immigrant and Refugee Program Business Development Associate: Meet with program participants and assist in evaluating needs, business development research, draft reports and presentations, social media marketing.
- Global Trade Activator Program Associate: Assist with market research and analysis of data, process improvement and organization.
- Minimum commitment of 10 – 20 hours of work per week is required for interns.
Student volunteers are required to dedicate 2-10 hours per week.
How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please indicate what role you are interested in and your time commitment and availability. Fall semester internships start September 2022.
Deadline to apply for a Spring semester internship is January 6, 2023.