ExportersColorado exported approximately $12 billion worth of goods and services last year. These exported goods and services created close to $125,000 jobs in the Colorado economy and helped expand Colorado's global footprint.
This may seem like a large number, but this only represents approximately 3% of Colorado's companies that are actually selling their goods and services abroad. Did you know that 95% of the market potential and 83% of the purchasing power lies outside of the United States? Is your company committed to grow internationally? If so, contact us to see how we can assist.
Do you need general export assistance?
Examples of the types of assistance that the World Trade Center Denver offers include:
- Devising export or market entry strategies
- Customized market research
- General searches for buyers and suppliers
- Ensuring compliance
- Creating an international logistics strategy
- Qualifying overseas distributors or partners
- Provide chamber authorization for Certificates of Origin and Certificates of Free Sale
- Trade education and advising