The World Trade Center Denver and Manufacturer's Edge are partnering to provide international services to Rocky Mountain manufacturers
Designed to help manufacturers of any size mitigate risks and barriers to international business and grow through global sales and cost savings.
- International Gap Analysis: a comprehensive review of existing international business practices that identifies areas of strength and improvement in your company. The analysis produces recommendations and a road map of educational and technical services tailormade for your company that will result in greater global success.
- Macro Market Research: trade statistics and macro market data based on manufacturer's needs.
- In-Depth Market Intelligence: analyze customized industry and country data to help manufacturers make market decisions.
- Partner Searches and Introductions: connect with vetted partners in target markets with the help of the WTC Denver network.
- Coaching and Mentoring: connect with a coach with years of international business experience.
- International Strategy Development: design and implement strategies to help you achieve international expansion goals.
- International Sales Assistance: assist in training, building, implementing or acting as international sales and marketing department.
- International Documentation Authentication: authenticate and certify Certificates of Origin and Certificates of Free Sale shipping documents.
Or...other custom trade services alongside traditional Manufacturer's edge and WTC Denver programs.
Going global comes with great risk and rewards. Let the World Trade Center Denver and Manufacturer's Edge help eliminate some of the guess work and form a focused approach that will lead you to long-term sustainable international growth.
Do you need financial support to help your manufacturing company succeed? You may qualify for the Small Manufacturer's AdvantEDGE Program.
Small Manufacturer's AdvantEDGE Program
This program is brought to you by SBDC, OEDIT and Manufacturer's Edge and is intended to help Colorado's small manufacturers under 20 employees with operational support, process improvement, export strategies, advising and more.
For more details on this program and for program eligibilities, please click here.