Are you a small to medium-sized company or entrepreneur looking to increase your sales
by expanding internationally?
Have you had a few international transactions and are looking for a more strategic approach to enter the global market?
Would you like to improve your understanding of the trade process while receiving personalized support to launch your business into global markets at a rapid pace?
GLOBAL TRADE ACTIVATOR
Our Global Trade Activator is an accelerated program for companies and entrepreneurs looking to increase their global presence and achieve greater prosperity through international trade. Our comprehensive program is customized to prepare you to run a successful global business and we are with you through every step of the journey.
The World Trade Center Denver has trained over 35,000 individuals over 30 years and believes in a practical learning model, where members share best practices through training and mentoring other members.
Requirements include an initial interview to determine your customized path and needs. Our systematic approach guides you through the process every step of the way with comprehensive training, pairing you with a mentor that will work with you through your business plan, and in-depth guidance along your journey .
“Participating in the Global Trade Activator program has been a game-changer for Spinster Sisters. We never would have had the confidence or knowledge to launch our products internationally without this program. Karen and her team provided a step-by-step easy to follow process that demystified the complexities of international business and exporting.”
President/CEO, Spinster Sisters Co.
How Colorado companies and entrepreneurs benefit from the Global Trade Activator Program
Customized program to your business
International business training sessions
Access to research and data to support trading business
Coach & Mentor to work with you one-on-one
Network and resource referrals to support your plan
Comprehensive Trade Plan to launch your company into global markets
Are you a minority, veteran, or woman-owned business?
We are currently looking for 10 qualified companies to go through our Global Trade Activator program and take advantage of the grant opportunity from the Colorado OEDIT/Minority Business Office (MBO) and the Colorado Small Business Development Center Network (SBDC).
The grant includes an initial $1,400 payment to match participant’s fee of $1,000. All participants completing the WTC Denver’s Global Trade Activator by the end of June with a finalized trade plan, will also be eligible to receive up to $4,500 in a grant toward operational expenses. See below for details on qualifications and to apply.
Join the Global Trade Activator program
- Be a minority, veteran, or woman-owned business
- In business for at least 1 year
- Market-ready product or service that is demanded and is appropriate to trade globally
- Have a minimum of $100,000 dollars in sales (preferably $500,000 annual sales)
- Have fewer than 100 employees globally
- Have headquarters in Colorado (or at least 50% of employees based in Colorado)
- Be registered and in good standing with the Colorado Secretary of State
- Have 51% minority-, veteran- or women-ownership (and that owner has primary responsibility for managing day-to-day operations)
- Have not been a past participant of the MBO’s Leading Edge for International Opportunities program
- Have a written business plan (or are willing to develop that prior to entering our program)
- 2 participants per company will participate in the program
- have buy-in from an executive or CEO
- Have an ability to commit to attending weekly virtual meetings throughout the program
- All industries welcome; exporters or importers welcome; products or services welcome
- Must agree to sharing baseline data and financials, 6-month review, 1 year results of sales, jobs, investments, 3 years, 9 years after the program
Note – If clicking the blue bar doesn’t open the application form, please refresh your browser and try again.