GLOBAL TRADE ACTIVATOR
DESIGNED FOR COLORADO’S IMMIGRANT AND REFUGEE ENTREPRENEURS
- Are you a first-generation immigrant or refugee in Colorado hoping to make a difference for your family in Colorado AND in your home country?
- Have you dreamt of running your own business or joining a local company and wanting to help them trade WITH your country or region of origin?
If the answer to these questions is “YES”, you may be an excellent candidate for the World Trade Center Denver’s Global Trade Activator.
* In the United States, immigrants are nearly twice as likely to become entrepreneurs as native-born U.S. citizens
* Immigrant entrepreneurs are 60% more likely to engage in global trade
* Immigrants represent 27.5% of the country’s entrepreneurs but only around 13% of the population
“World Trade Day was so exciting and so educational for me. Being there for my second time was a wonderful chance to learn more about my business options”
John Tinkiano, Certificate of International Trade Recipient, 2019. Originally from Sierra Leone
This is a customized and comprehensive program to prepare you to run a successful global business. The World Trade Center has trained over 35,000 individuals over 30 years and believes in a practical learning model, where members share best practices through training and mentoring other members. Requirements include an initial interview to determine your customized path and needs to become global entrepreneur or to find a job in a international company.
- Several free international business training sessions
- Access to research and data to support trading business
- Mentor to work with you through your business plan
- Network and resource referrals to support your plan
- Assistance to find a job in the field
Annual Memembership Fee for the Program is $100
Certificate in international Trade – $700
(original value of $2,250)
To inquire about the program, please contact
Coordinator Marisela Parraguez at 303.592.5760