Interest Networking Groups
Interest Network Groups are councils or niche networks of members and non-members focused on areas of interest. These are self-run by independent chairs of the networks and supported by staff. Watch for upcoming Interest Networking Events in our newsletter, on our social media, and on our calendar of events here.
China – To join, contact Tanya Arnt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Discuss current trade challenges and solutions for doing business in China.
eCommerce – To join, contact Zachery Makuch (email@example.com)
- Our goal is to share best practices among companies selling via eCommerce platforms to include strategies for expansion, distribution, warehousing, technology and website tips, and working with the 3rd party online retailers.
Export Compliance – To join, contact Laura Nolan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our goal is to share best practices and facilitate networking among Colorado’s export compliance community. Discussions are process-oriented around the best ways to tackle the “how to” of export compliance. We are composed of export compliance officials and meet monthly.
Global Infrastructure – To join, contact Steve Brooks (email@example.com)
- We share best practices and facilitate networking among Colorado’s global infrastructure community. We target professionals in civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering firms; architecture; construction management; suppliers, and vendors of building materials.
Global Supply Chain – To join, contact Grace Sims (GSims@cpicardgroup.com)
- o Our goal is to support Colorado companies through sharing best practices to manage complicated, global supply chains. We are for importers, exporters or supply chain professionals that manage global supply chains.
Import Colorado! – To join, contact Kelsey Moraski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Import Colorado! Supports Colorado importers through professional development, networking, and industry resources. We meet on a quarterly basis and our meetings vary with speakers, roundtable discussions, and events. This group is an invite-only network.
International HR – To join, contact Karen Moore (email@example.com)
- Our goal is to develop a community of professionals in the Denver area looking for resources on international hiring and human resources. We meet and learn through shared experience in doing business in global markets. We are composed of HR Managers in international business.
NextGen (GYLD Global Young Leaders in Dialogue) – To join, contact Torrie Becwar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our goal is to develop a network of internationally-minded young professionals in the business community. We meet quarterly to empower internationally-minded young professionals through business relationships, education, and community awareness to become leaders in the international trade community.
Sustainability – To join, contact Catherine Ceresa (email@example.com )
- Our goal is to share best practices and discuss global sustainability.